Dr. Roza Rojdev has been a key advisor in our business for several years. Our relationship with her started because of her expertise in the dynamics of a family business.
Our strategic partnership with the Xecutive Metrix team continues to be focused on Europe having a pipeline of talent ready to support our aggressive business growth.
Best thing we could do for the future of our company.
Xecutive Metrix’s engagement with our International business segment was instrumental in our senior leaders developing a three-year strategy, building a cohesive team, and establishing realistic goals and objectives.
The most valuable result from our work was everyone is now able to see the strategy plan from the big picture perspective.
It has been great in building relationships. I think it will help us be stronger for our future.
The most valuable results from our work were focus, clarity and a clear vision of what to do and where we need to go.
The most valuable results from the Leadership Development Program were to take the time to know what makes your (self) “tick,” so that you know what is making you effective as a leader, and what is not, so you can address it. Then you can truly help others do the same, inside out.
The most valuable results from the Emerging Leaders Program were greater awareness of self and others.
The most valuable results from the Emerging Leaders Program were more experience being pushed outside our comfort zones. Also, building bonds across the organization.
Learn to Lead…A Workshop for You
Who is MANAGING YOUR most CRITICAL ASSET? LEADERS.
Not unlike any asset, YOU are truly the primary resource of a company. Every leader is like an individual portfolio with a strong potential for either managed growth or sub-par performance. So what differentiates the successful leader from the under-performing one? Successful leaders are aggressive learners. They are individuals who:
- Constantly seek feedback and are extremely analytical about their successes and failures
- Possess a finely tuned capacity for self-reflection and self-awareness
- Seek a wide variety of experiences, out of both a sense of curiosity and the understanding that experience is the best medium for self-discovery
- Constantly strive to learn something new and different by searching for comparisons, contrasts, and generalizable insights
- Find ways to apply new learnings to new situations
The bad news is that only about 10% of us are by nature agile learners. The good news, though, is that much of what it takes to be an aggressive learner is coachable. So, start protecting yourself against downside risk by attending our workshop.
ASSESSMENT & FEEDBACK: Every participant receives a rigorous leadership assessment that creates a proactive “data mirror,” and thus creates a compelling wake-up call and a personal call to action.
UNLEASHING POTENTIAL & REFINING ATTITUDES: Xecutive Metrix uses a powerful motivational design to harness each participant’s own reservoir of untapped potential. And, because attitudes drive behavior, emphasis is placed on cultivating personal ownership and initiative as the drivers of individual efficacy.
MULTIPLIED THINKING & OPTIMIZED TEAMING SKILLS: Penetrating questions from workshop colleagues generate innovative thinking, creative yet practical solutions, and enhanced learning.
READY? AND…ACTION!: It’s all about tackling real problems and challenges: Participants confront work-related issues and deal with significant real-world challenges in real-time.
STRATEGIC & SYNERGETIC OBJECTIVES: Participants discover the fundamental synergy between personal and professional goal setting, each being mutually interdependent and enhancing of the other. Our results-oriented methodology Blueprint for Action TM emphasizes using strengths to modify weaknesses.
Xecutive Metrix will help you Learn to Lead by increasing your leadership-driven self-awareness and working side-by-side with you to create a personal and customized leadership action plan for success.
- Personality based Leadership Assessment
- Explore and understand the characteristics that make successful leaders
- Comprehend the role of leadership power and how to effectively use it
- Understand and develop a personal vision and learn ways to follow it through
- Discover the tools for managing leadership change effectively
- Learn to teach strategies for leading people to work together effectively as a team
- A personal leadership development plan to put into action immediately